The WISER programme hosted its first public webinar, which focused on sharing learning on how to co-produce climate services in Africa.
The webinar provided a glimpse of some of the initial findings from over 15 case studies, drawn from the on-going development of a climate services Co-production Manual. The manual is a joint product of the WISER and Future Climate for Africa programmes. In this webinar, an introduction to building blocks and principles of co-production of climate services was given. This was followed by presentations from selected WISER and FCFA case studies.Watch this webinar here:
- Anna Steynor – Climate System Analysis Group (WISER TRANSFORM and FCFA FRACTAL)
- Katharine Vincent – KULIMA Integrated Development Solutions (WISER TRANSFORM and FCFA UMFULA)
- Emma Visman – VNG Consulting Ltd and King’s College London (WISER TRANSFORM and FCFA AMMA-2050)
- Katinka Lund Waagsaether – Climate System Analysis Group (WISER TRANSFORM AND FCFA FRACTAL)
- Joseph Mutemi – IGAD Climate Prediction and Applications Centre (WISER W2SIP)
- Tufa Dinku – International Research Institute for Climate and Society (WISER TRANSFORM)